Saturday, April 19, 2008

Josh McDowell - TN Visit


I just wanted all of my 2 readers to know that Josh McDowell will be visiting my old church Two Rivers Baptist Church. He will be at Two Rivers on Monday the 21st of April at 7:00 pm in the chapel.

This is a great opportunity to see a message from a pretty good apologetic. His book "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" is a classic, and the more recent release "New Evidence that Demands a Verdict" is even better. However, I must admit to never reading either one, that information is from what I have heard. I have to say the book of his that I recommend (and read a couple of times)most often to non-believers and one that I have given away quite often is "More than a Carpenter". It's great to carry onto an airplane and give away to the person next to you who may ask "what are you reading".

Well if you find yourself in the area, stop by Two Rivers or better yet check out their website from the link above.

No comments: